EXECUTIVE and SENIOR LEADERS (2019)
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualifications offer a thorough programme of development and assessment leading to nationally recognised certification.
Using the Performance Landscape programme, the Certificate and Diploma have been accredited with the ILM in partnership with QED Ltd.
The Performance Landscape programme uses analogies of animals of the Serengeti to show how these animals behave in similar ways to human beings – and what we can learn from them about leadership and performance.
ILM LEVEL 7 CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA in LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
Benefits of the programme
- This programme is delivered in an interactive team coaching style
- The ILM syllabus covers firm foundation of knowledge alongside development of skills and confidence
- Learners receive quality training and demonstrate how they put this into practice in their workplace to achieve the certification thus ensuring skills are used
- In-house programmes assist in the development of a collaborative leadership culture
Level 7 Certificate and Diploma and in Leadership & Management
This programme is suitable for those in, or aspiring to, senior and executive leadership roles
Learners follow a programme of agreed learning, development and assessment that allows them to successfully achieve their qualification. The programmes contain the following elements and activities:
- Induction and learning materials, course book
- Maximum 8.5 days of workshops (Diploma), 3 days of workshops (Certificate)
- 3 Action Learning Sets (Diploma), 2 Action Learning Sets (Certificate)
- 3 x 1-2-1 individual coaching sessions (Diploma) 2 x 1-2-1 individual coaching sessions (Certificate)
To gain their qualification each learner must complete the following:-
- Maintain a reflective learning journal (both Diploma and Certificate)
- Undertake a relevant enquiry project with an external organisation (Diploma), culminating in a presentation to the SMT of the external organisation and a written assignment
- Undertake a relevant enquiry within their organisation (Certificate), culminating in a presentation to their SMT and a written assignment
Learners will need to identify suitable projects and make time during and after the programme, to conduct this, develop their presentation and complete their written work.
Prices start at…
£1,635 per learner, (Certificate)and
£2,595 (Diploma)These prices are based on programmes being delivered in-house to a minimum of 8 learners.
If you would like to find out more about these qualifications, please contact us.
We can deliver in-house programmes designed to suit individual company requirements as well as options for individual learners.
Please call Alan Wingrove on 07768 368612 or Diane Lowe on 07776 491894 or email email@example.com